LISTEN TO OUR PODCAST
This week, Olga and Eva are thrilled to welcome Joshua Fields Milburn. Together with his writing partner Ryan Nicodemus, Joshua has helped over 20 million people live meaningful lives with less through their website TheMinimalists.com, books, podcast, and newly-released documentary. The Minimalists have been featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Boston Globe, Forbes, TIME, ABC, CBS, NBC, BBC, CBC, and NPR.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- What it means to be a minimalist.
- The packing party Joshua threw for Ryan, his best friend.
- The Minimalist documentary on Netflix.
- How you can be happier if you let go of excess things and just keep items that add value to your life.
- Why Joshua starts interaction with hugs and the number of hugs he has given over the years.
- How minimalism helped Joshua cope with his personal problems.
- How long it took Joshua to transition to a minimalist life.
- How to live a minimalist lifestyle when you have a family.
- Joshua’s advice to people who want to start living a minimalist life.
- The Minimalism game to start your minimalist journey.
- Joshua’s hobbies and things he do for fun.
- Joshua’s Big Dream for the future.
- The Minimalist Website
- Minimalism Netflix Documentary
- Joshua Millburn’s Website
- Joshua Millburn’s Facebook
- Joshua Millburn’s Twitter
- Joshua Millburn’s YouTube Channel
- Joshua Millburn’s Instagram
- Less Is Now Tour Page
- Becoming Minimalist
In this episode, Joshua emphasized how “stuff’ alone won’t make you happy — and with minimalism you can focus on the items in your life that have a function and bring you value. To honor this idea, we wanted to challenge you Big Dreamers to a “Minimalist Challenge.” Specifically, we are suggesting that you go through your closet and donate anything that is no longer providing any value in your life. Whether that’s clothes you are no longer wearing, toys you don’t play with, or shoes that are too small. You’ll feel lighter and those less fortunate will benefit. Talk about a win-win! As always, our Dream Big Podcast downloads can be customized with your face and name, and it is 100% free to download. Click here to claim you free download.
If you complete this challenge, please let Olga know by emailing her at Olga@DreamBigPodcast.com. You will be entered into a drawing for a $50 Amazon Gift card. Winners are selected monthly and contacted by email (as well as announced on our show!).
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING — SUBSCRIBE & LEAVE A HONEST REVIEW. GET FREE PERSONALIZED STICKERS!
To get Dream Big episodes sent directly to your device as they are published, you can subscribe:
If you received value from our podcast, we would greatly appreciate if you could take a minute to leave us a review on iTunes review on iTunes here. This helps us get more exposure for the podcast and in turn allows us to inspire more people to dream big. We read each and every review and are so grateful to our listeners who have taken the time to write us one. For a limited time only, as a way to say thank you for taking the time to leave an honest review, we will mail you 48 free personalized stickers! Follow the instructions at DreamBigPodcast.com/bonus to get your free stickers!
Thanks again for all of your amazing support.