LISTEN TO OUR PODCAST
This week, we are honored to introduce you Big Dreamers to Sean Stephenson, a therapist, self-help author and motivational speaker. Sean was born with a rare bone disorder called Osteogenesis Imperfecta that stunted his growth and caused his bones to be extremely fragile. Despite all the medical challenges he has faces over his life, Sean made the decision to lead an extraordinary life and has inspired millions worldwide, including Sir Richard Branson, President Clinton, Tony Robbins and the Dalai Lama.
One of Sean’s biggest passions is helping to teach kids how to build confidence, and Sean is creating a program to teach parents how to raise confidence kids. To learn more about Sean and this new important training, please go to seanstephenson.com/dreambig
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- What Osteogenesis Imperfecta is and the challenges Sean has faced as a result of this condition.
- How Sean’s mother inspired him to accept his condition.
- Sean’s advice is for kids who are being bullied in school.
- The exact phrase you can say to someone who is bullying you.
- How Sean developed his confidence and how you can too!
- How and why he decided to become a motivational speaker.
- How he met his wife Mindie and how their love story started on Facebook.
- Sean’s definition of success.
- Sean’s daily routines.
- Sean’s big dream for the future.
- Sean Stephenson’s Website
- Sean Stephenson’s Facebook
- Sean Stephenson’s Twitter
- Sean Stephenson’s Instagram
- Episode 26 of the Dream Big Podcast with Mindie Kniss (Sean’s Wife)
You can sign up to the confident kids program here
In this episode, Sean shares how confidence is like a muscle, and the more courageous actions you take the more confident you will become. We created this awesome illustration to remind you of this important lesson, which you can customize with your face and name. As always, our episode download is 100% free and you can claim yours here.
Also, we highly encourage you to sign up to learn more about Sean’s upcoming training to teach parents how to raise confident kids. We are not getting paid to promote the training. We just believe in Sean’s mission and are big fans of his work. You can learn more here.
And if this coming week you print out our download and work on building your confidence muscle, please let Olga know by emailing her at [email protected].
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING — SUBSCRIBE & LEAVE A HONEST REVIEW. GET FREE PERSONALIZED STICKERS!
To get Dream Big episodes sent directly to your device as they are published, you can subscribe:
If you received value from our podcast, we would greatly appreciate if you could take a minute to leave us a review on iTunes review on iTunes here. This helps us get more exposure for the podcast and in turn allows us to inspire more people to dream big. We read each and every review and are so grateful to our listeners who have taken the time to write us one. For a limited time only, as a way to say thank you for taking the time to leave an honest review, we will mail you 48 free personalized stickers! Follow the instructions at DreamBigPodcast.com/bonus to get your free stickers!
Thanks again for all of your amazing support.