LISTEN TO OUR PODCAST
Subscribe and listen to the DREAM BIG Podcast on:
When schools closed in the spring due to the pandemic, Eva’s grandparents suggested that we check out Xploration Outer Space streaming on Amazon Prime Video. That show, which became a household favorite, is hosted by the wonderful and brilliant Emily Calandrelli — who is Eva’s guest this week on the Dream Big Podcast! Emily has also been featured as a correspondent on Bill Nye Saves the World and is the author of the science children’s book series, the Ada Lace Adventure.
Emily also has a new Netflix show called Emily’s Wonder Lab where she takes kids through lively mind-boggling experiments that will get your kiddos excited about STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math), which is Emily’s great passion. As you will see from the episode, Emily has great energy and is so much fun. We encourage all Big Dreamers to check out her new show on Netflix! Our family has been watching her amazing experiments on her Youtube and Instagram all summer, and we know Emily’s Wonder Lab on Netflix will be great educational fun for the whole family.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Emily on what the STEM acronym stands for.
- The percentage of women in Emily’s class when she was studying at MIT.
- What Emily hopes to accomplish and what inspired her to write her book series, An Ada Lace Adventure.
- How Emily reacted when an astronaut read one of her books, Ada Lace, Take Me to Your Leader, in outer space.
- Emily shares how riding a roller coaster is the best closest thing to being in outer space.
- Emily shares one of her favorite science experiments.
- What Emily’s new Netflix show, Emily’s Wonder Lab, is all about! Be sure to tune in.
- Emily’s advice to her 11-year old self.
- Emily’s Big Dream for the future.
- And so much more!
- Emily Calandrelli’s Website
- Emily Calandrelli’s Facebook
- Emily Calandrelli’s Twitter
- Emily Calandrelli’s Instagram
- Emily’s Wonder Lab (New Netflix Show)
Not sure where to get started?
It is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Step 1 – Enjoy These FREE Resources:
Step 2 – Subscribe To The Dream Big Podcast
Step 3 – Connect With Our Community
Share With Eva How The Dream Big Podcast Has Impacted Your Family’s Life. Eva Will Respond With A Personalized Video Message 🙂