DB 308: Simon Sinek On The Importance Of Starting With Why! (rebroadcast)
LISTEN TO OUR PODCAST
EPISODE WITH SIMON SINEK
We are on vacation this month, so decided to rebroadcast some of our favorite interviews from the past. Fortunately with over 300 original episodes, there are many amazing interviews to choose from. This week we are sharing with you Eva’s interview with Simon Sinek, best-selling author of “Start With Why” — which we consider a must-read and offer our highest recommendation.
Simon believes in a bright future and our ability to build it together. Described as “a visionary thinker with a rare intellect,” Simon teaches leaders and organizations how to inspire people. With a bold goal to help build a world in which the vast majority of people go home every day feeling fulfilled by their work, Simon is leading a movement to inspire people to do the things that inspire them.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How Simon traveled a lot as a kid – and how that exposure helped him find comfort in the uncomfortable.
- Simon differentiate goals from dreams – and shares his own goals and dreams.
- What Simon means with the “Why” in his book, “Start With Why?.”
- Simon’s favorite movie and characters.
- What Simon does in tough situations.
- Simon explains what it means to be an optimist – and why it is important to develop it at a young age.
- Simon’s definition of leadership.
- Simon’s tips to parents on how they can teach leadership to their kids.
- Simon’s favorite author.
- Simon’s greatest achievement so far.
- What Simon does for fun.
- Simon’s advice to his 10-year old self.
- How Simon overcome his doubts and fears.
- And so much more!
- Simon Sinek’s Website – Start With Why
- Simon Sinek’s Facebook
- Simon Sinek’s Twitter
- Simon Sinek’s Instagram
- Simon Sinek’s TED Talks
Not sure where to get started?
It is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Step 1 – Enjoy These FREE Resources:
Step 2 – Subscribe To The Dream Big Podcast
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeartRadio
Step 3 – Connect With Our Community
Share With Eva How The Dream Big Podcast Has Impacted Your Family’s Life. Eva Will Respond With A Personalized Video Message 🙂