LISTEN TO OUR PODCAST
EPISODE WITH GABBY BERNSTEIN
Since we have been talking about making assumptions and avoiding negativity in the podcast recently, we have decided to share with you again Eva’s interview with Gabby Bernstein, a #1 New York Times Bestselling author (many times over), and one of the world’s leading authorities on happiness.
We have been long time admirers of Gabby’s work, and have actually created an entire solo episode about her famous “comeback rate” concept. And now, the Big Dreamers will get the gift of hearing directly from Gabby again about why the “comeback rate” is so important and so many other practical tips on how to be and stay happy. Enjoy!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The difference between achievement and being happy as a person.
- Why it’s never a good idea to judge people and yourself as well.
- Gabby’s advice for students who are feeling overwhelmed by the COVID pandemic.
- How Gabby responds when people ask her if she’s always happy.
- The importance of having a “comeback rate.”
- How long Gabby visualized working with Oprah and Deepak Chopra before that dream actually became a reality — and how she made it happen.
- Gabby’s advice to her 11-year old self.
- Gabby’s Big Dream for the future.
- And so much more!
Not sure where to get started?
It is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Step 1 – Enjoy These FREE Resources:
Step 2 – Subscribe To The Dream Big Podcast
Step 3 – Connect With Our Community
Share With Eva How The Dream Big Podcast Has Impacted Your Family’s Life. Eva Will Respond With A Personalized Video Message 🙂