LISTEN TO OUR PODCAST
A few months ago, my husband and I asked Eva who she would most like to have on the podcast and she immediately answered: ELLEN MILES!!! Ellen is one of Eva’s favorite authors and she has devoured all the books in her popular Puppy Place and Kitty Corner series. The writer of the Puppy Place and Kitty Corner series of children’s books, Ellen and Eva both LOVE dogs, so it is no surprise that Ellen likes to write about them and that Eva loves her books. Born in New York City, Ellen now lives in Vermont and loves to be outdoors every day, walking, biking, skiing, or swimming, depending on the season.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- When Ellen fell in love with dogs and cats.
- Why Ellen decided to be an author and write about animals.
- How Ellen came up with the Puppy Place series.
- How “what if” questions help Ellen build her stories.
- What inspires Ellen to keep on writing for kids.
- Ellen’s message to big dreamers who would love to start writing their own stories.
- How Ellen overcomes “Writer’s Block.”
- What Ellen’s hobbies are (aside from writing).
- What Ellen considers her greatest achievement so far.
- How long it takes for Ellen to write a book.
- How Ellen overcomes any doubt that comes her way.
- What Ellen’s big dream for the future is.
- Ellen’s favorite authors growing up.
This week’s free download is an adorable illustration that says “You are so Doggone cute” and as always can be customized with your face and name. We are asking you print it out and consider writing a nice note on the back and sending it to someone you love. Click here to claim you free download.
If this coming week you print out the download and follow the instructions on the sheet, please let Olga know by emailing her at [email protected]. You will be entered into a drawing for a $50 Amazon Gift card. Winners are selected monthly and contacted by email (as well as announced on our show!)
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING — SUBSCRIBE & LEAVE A HONEST REVIEW. GET FREE PERSONALIZED STICKERS!
To get Dream Big episodes sent directly to your device as they are published, you can subscribe:
If you received value from our podcast, we would greatly appreciate if you could take a minute to leave us a review on iTunes review on iTunes here. This helps us get more exposure for the podcast and in turn allows us to inspire more people to dream big. We read each and every review and are so grateful to our listeners who have taken the time to write us one. For a limited time only, as a way to say thank you for taking the time to leave an honest review, we will mail you 48 free personalized stickers! Follow the instructions at DreamBigPodcast.com/bonus to get your free stickers!
Thanks again for all of your amazing support.