LISTEN TO OUR PODCAST
In today’s episode, Eva and Olga welcome Orly Wahba, the founder and CEO of Life Vest Inside. Orly is an educator, speaker, entrepreneur, author and community activist, who had dedicated her life to inspiring acts of kindness. She has worked extensively with tweens and teens coping through the difficult challenges of those formative years and inspiring them to influence the world for good through the power of kindness. In this podcast, she talks about how she started a kindness movement, and how we, in our special way, can help spread kindness in our society.
Since the recording of this episode, Orly has published an amazing book entitled Kindness Boomerang, which shares how to save the world (and yourself) through 365 daily acts. We give the book our highest recommendation, and you can learn more and get a copy here.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The story behind Orly’s viral Kindness Boomerang video that has been viewed over 100M times.
- How a small act of kindness can be contagious and can boomerang back to you.
- What the organization Life Vest Inside is about and why she started it.
- All about the Dance for Kindness movement, how YOU can get involved.
- The many obstacles Orly faces along the way, and how she persevered to pursue her dreams.
- What Orly does when she feels down and what you can do to help others going through the same situation.
- Ideas of small acts of kindness you can do in your community.
- Life Vest Inside
- Life Vest Inside’s Twitter Page
- Life Vest Inside’s Facebook Page
- Life Vest Inside’s YouTube Channel
- Life Vest Inside’s Instagram Page
- Kindness Boomerang Video
- Orly Wahba’s Facebook Page
In this episode, Orly shares the power of kindness and how it can change the world. This week we want to challenge you a week of kindness. We suggest perhaps calling a different friend or family member every day for a week and sharing how you are grateful to have them in your life. But of course, you can choose to be kind in an infinite number of ways. To track your progress with this challenge, we even created this adorable customizable download. The sheet can be customized with your face and name, and it is 100% free to download. Click here to claim you free download.
If you complete the Kindness challenge, please let Olga know by emailing her at [email protected]. You will be entered into a drawing for a $50 Amazon Gift card and 1-month free membership in Post Pal Club. Winners are selected monthly and contacted by email (as well as announced on our show!). January’s winner was Brandon Jacob from San Diego, California. Congrats Brandon!
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING – SUBSCRIBE & LEAVE A HONEST REVIEW
To get Dream Big episodes sent directly to your device as they are published, you can subscribe:
If you received value from our podcast, we would greatly appreciate if you could take a minute to leave us a review on iTunes here. This helps us get more exposure for the podcast and in turn allows us to inspire more people to dream big. We read each and every review and are so grateful our listener who have taken the time to leave us one.
Thanks again for all of your amazing support.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR, POSTPALCLUB.COM
The sponsor of Dream Big is PostPalClub.com — a monthly membership club that includes 4 personalized postcards, pre-stamped and ready-to-send to friends and family. For a limited time only, we are offering the 1st month of the Post Pal Club for only $1. That’s just 25 cents each for 4 postcards and it already includes the stamps as well!! To take advantage of this offer while it is still available use the code DREAMBIG at checkout. You can learn more at PostPalClub.com!