LISTEN TO OUR PODCAST
EPISODE WITH SEAN STEPHENSON
This week, we once again honor one of the most inspiring people we’ve had the pleasure of interviewing in the podcast, Sean Stephenson. Sean is a therapist, self-help author and motivational speaker. He was born with a rare bone disorder called Osteogenesis Imperfecta that stunted his growth and caused his bones to be extremely fragile. Despite all the medical challenges he has faces over his life, Sean made the decision to lead an extraordinary life and has inspired millions worldwide, including Sir Richard Branson, President Clinton, Tony Robbins and the Dalai Lama.
Enjoy listening to this inspiring episode!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- What Osteogenesis Imperfecta is and the challenges Sean has faced as a result of this condition.
- How Sean’s mother inspired him to accept his condition.
- Sean’s advice is for kids who are being bullied in school.
- The exact phrase you can say to someone who is bullying you.
- How Sean developed his confidence and how you can too!
- How and why he decided to become a motivational speaker.
- How he met his wife Mindie and how their love story started on Facebook.
- Sean’s definition of success.
- Sean’s daily routines.
- Sean’s big dream for the future.
Not sure where to get started?
It is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Step 1 – Enjoy These FREE Resources:
Step 2 – Subscribe To The Dream Big Podcast
Step 3 – Connect With Our Community
Share With Eva How The Dream Big Podcast Has Impacted Your Family’s Life. Eva Will Respond With A Personalized Video Message 🙂