LISTEN TO OUR PODCAST
This week, Eva and I were so honored to be joined by Jessica Cox. Jessica was born without arms, but that has not stopped her from achieving extraordinary success in her life. She owns a Guinness World Record as “The First Armless Person in the World Ever to Have Obtained a Pilot’s License.” She also is a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and a talented piano player. In other words, she can do more with her feet than most of us can do with our hands. We are sure you enjoy this wonderful interview with Jessica.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How Jessica’s parents helped her gain confidence in life.
- How Jessica deals with naysayers.
- How she overcame her fear of flying, and became the first license pilot in the world with no arms.
- The meaning of “Thinking outside the shoe”
- Jessica’s advice to anyone who has been bullied.
- Jessica’s definition of success.
- Jessica’s daily routines and hobbies.
- Jessica’s greatest achievement in life.
- Jessica’s BIG DREAM for the future.
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING — SUBSCRIBE & LEAVE A HONEST REVIEW. GET FREE PERSONALIZED STICKERS!
To get Dream Big episodes sent directly to your device as they are published, you can subscribe:
If you received value from our podcast, we would greatly appreciate if you could take a minute to leave us a review on iTunes review on iTunes here. This helps us get more exposure for the podcast and in turn allows us to inspire more people to dream big. We read each and every review and are so grateful to our listeners who have taken the time to write us one. For a limited time only, as a way to say thank you for taking the time to leave an honest review, we will mail you 48 free personalized stickers! Follow the instructions at DreamBigPodcast.com/bonus to get your free stickers!
Thanks again for all of your amazing support.